My sketch


This is my sketch for symbol of computer graphic assignment.I choose the yin and yang symbol to represent the global warming because the concept of yin and yang describe 2 opposing and,at the same time,complementary aspect of any 1 phenomenon(object or process) or comparison of any 2 phenomena.For instance,winter and summer would be the yin and yang,respectively of the year.So,it is suit for use to present before and after of the matter has been occur.
I use a tree to represent the problem of deforeststation.How i get this idea?Just suddenly my mind come out with tis sketch.So i sketch it for my design.Yin will present the tree which has been cut down because the meaning of yin is shady place and cloudy and it suit for present the tree which has been cut down,while the yang is mean sunny place and sunshine which suit for use to present the luxuriant tree.

0 Comments