Let go....see the prosedur to complete my assignment 2

Yeepee............Finally my assignment 2 already complete.....
I try my best to done it...Although it is not the great work but i oso very happy because it is done by myself without any people to guide me...


I go to the colour swatches choose the starry sky to set these pattern as my


blackground colour.Then i go to the Effect Click Blur then choose the Radial blur.


It look like a spin....


How to make the moon look nicely?





Let me show the sill that i use to produce it...





Step 1 I use the gradient to fill up as the colour,then i change into yellow colour as the





colour of center of the moon and the grey as the surrounding side colour.





Step 2 I use Effect then choose Stylize following click the Scribble.





Step 3 I go to Effect again choose click the Blur then choose the Gaussian Blur.





Izit the moon look more nicely after use the such effect?











I draw a moon as a scene...I go to the Ellipse tool to use it pull a round shape.Just press Shift when u pull the round shape.These is because to make the shape more round.




Step 3 I choose the colour F=44 M=64 Y=96 K=56...Then i use the effect to make





the colour seem more attractive.It is easy to manage it by following this way.





Go to the Effect choose Blur then click Blur Gaussian.By this way will make the





image look blur...Izit it look nicely after add these effect?












Em...how can we make the land look more lively?I try add some effect on it...
Step 1 Just go Effect then click Stylize following choose the Scribble for purpose
make land structure more clearly.
Step 2 Follow by choose the Effect again,then click Stylize then choose the Drop
shadow to add the shadow effect on the land.








Then fill up the land with the colour that u choose into the land.








I colour the grass and go to Effect choose Stylize then select the Scribble to make the colour of the grass look more nicely...









Then i draw the landslide with the paint tool...Because there are too simple for my illustrator i think so.










Then fill up the tree trunk with the colour that i wish to fill it...The tree already finish fill up with colour by using the live paint.We can select the part that we which to fill up it.











By following the step the shape of the tree trunk and the leave already produce.












I draw the leave with pen tool,then fill in the colour that i choose.After that i use the mesh tool click on the leave to make a curve line to make the colour part of the leave look more lively.




























I draw the tree trunk with the pen tool on the sketch.The sketch like a guide for me to draw it.














1 Comments

Koo AC said…
not bad, yah, wae leng.