My assignment 3 poster finally finish done it.....

STATEMENT : SAVE OUR OXYGEN GENERATOR

BRIEF :

1. 1. In assignment 1, I done the symbol of deforestation.I use Yin and Yang concept to represent before and after the tree has been cut down.

2. 2. In assignment 2, I draw a tree which look like be withered because of global warming.I also draw the pieces of land bring the message deforestation cause landslide.

3. 3. In assignment 3,my idea is the tree has been dead because of deforestation.I draw a pair of wing at the back of the tree mean the tree become an angel because tree, is the oxygen supplier and the power of life.We can’t survival without the oxygen.

4. 4. The love shape in the center of the tree is use to create awareness of the public about the importance of protect our angel.

5. 5. Therefore,we must cherish our angel by stop deforestation.

2 Comments

Koo AC said…
hi leng, when you post this image, make sure it is in high resolution, this one is not high in resolution or small file size, hence, I can't see the details.
Koo AC said…
i read your blog, you encountered two errors. make sure to constantly save your file before applying any kind of effect or key step.

about the sun illustration, you should just use simple fill, rather than live paint or any kind of clipping technique.

before submitting, apply clipping mask to key out.